A pre-established process according the customer’s needs.
- Respect of the partners
- Respect of the applicants
- The engagement of the consultants
- Active member of the A.E.S.C. (Association of Executive Search Consultants)
A feasibility study before launching research
Definition of recruitment needs:
- Characteristics of the firm and its environment
- Vacancy and desired profile of the person recruited
A creative research strategy
Direct search method:
- Candidate search through our database, cooptation, network …
- Establishment of the list of target companies
- Identifying and making contact with the firm LANG & Associates potential candidates
- Presentation of the position and environment
Selection / Evaluation :
- Measuring the adequacy candidate / vacancy by methods of internal and external evaluation
- Possibility of Change of Personality Test
- Taking References
- Collection of applications
Consultants remain the client contact
- Our consultants and associates have more than 10 years of experience in research and evaluation of managers and specialists, complemented by managerial experiences in France and abroad.
- Our researchers are experts in HR and sourcing.
- Our ability to collaborate with French and international companies.
- Missions are undertaken entirely by the consultant in charge of the mission, the job description to the decision to commit one or more candidates.
Understanding and adaptability to your needs, if you want to change positions during a mission.
- Competitive deadlines (4-6 weeks)
- Presentation of a short list candidates from February to April in line with the desired profile
- The commitment to resume the search if the candidate leaves the company of his actions or those of the company for a period of six months from the date of his arrival in the company.
- Member of AESC (Association of Executive Search Consultants).